JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was going to build an AR-15 based upon their stuff due to them being local, but your comment is what I ran into over and over again.

I have an Oly Arms complete setup and I don't understand the comment that everything they make is junk...I've had no problems with mine.

It seems there is definitely a love/hate thing with people and Olympic Arms and I just don't get it.

is it the same person over and over or many different people?

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC Member
ACSWW Member

multiple people.

I ended up getting help from a friend who has built many AR's.

I have an Oly Arms complete setup and I don't understand the comment that everything they make is junk...I've had no problems with mine.

It seems there is definitely a love/hate thing with people and Olympic Arms and I just don't get it.

I have no experience with them, so I am just going on what i've heard/read.

My ar is bcm but know many people with oly arms ars and never have any of them had a prob, they shoot nice and are built tight... 20 years ago they had problems with casted recievers but now are forged, the problems were along time ago. I wouldn't hesitate to buy an oly

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top