JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Join Us As The Oregon Tea Party Celebrates Second Anniversary
On February 26, 2011 The Oregon Tea Party will hold a statewide meeting to celebrate its successes and to announce plans for the direction and the future of the Oregon Tea Party. This meeting will include information on the new leadership of the Oregon Tea Party, fund raising opportunities, recognition of top volunteers and special guest speakers.
The meeting will be on 2/26/11 from 12-2pm at:
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel, Portland Airport
1707 NE Airport Way
Portland, OR 97220
Phone (503) 252-7500

Invite a friend! If you are part of a liberty loving group, please contact John Kuzmanich to reserve an informational booth.

Count me out. Not interested in any fringe groups with fringe ideas that would make Second Amendment supporters look like trailer-trash goof-balls.

But that's just me, because I care about 2A issues over the long term and am not aligned with the lunatic fringe of American politics.

If you want to engage in this kind of nonsense, I support your right to do so.

My $0.02

I have been to several Tea events including the record 5,000 person event at the WA State capitol and never was I with a better bunch of folks

The Tea Party needs to steer clear of neo con influences and get beyond mere fiscal issues and onto true paleo conservative turf if it wants my continued support. The Founders would agree

Housewives' Tupperware parties have the same effect. Maybe these get togethers should be called "Housewife tea parties." You could sell tupperware, feminine hygiene products, and pictures of David Hasselhoff.

Troll = "I'm afraid of alternative views. Please just post things that align with my pre-existing viewpoint."

Good for you, Sawdust, to out yourself as unable to handle alternative points of view. If a bigot's gonna be a bigot, good for him to out himself.

BTW, I've been around here at least as long as you have, and have participated more. So who's the troll?

Scared of alternative points of view? Insecurity is human, so don't feel bad. Man up and confess if you feel confident. Or just thrash about. Man up, not man up. Your call, depending on your confidence level.

Troll = "I'm afraid of alternative views. Please just post things that align with my pre-existing viewpoint."

Good for you, Sawdust, to out yourself as unable to handle alternative points of view. If a bigot's gonna be a bigot, good for him to out himself.

BTW, I've been around here at least as long as you have, and have participated more. So who's the troll?

You're right. It's good that you out yourself.

Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted".

BTW: Who cares about your post count. Are you compensating for something?

Good bye. :s0162:

Most people hate alternative points of view. It's natural. Some people transcend that and try to see the other point of view as potentially valid.

Others continue to wallow around in the muck, desperate for consistent views that support their own. Dealing with alternative points of view is beyond the capacity of a lot of people. They are insecure people, afraid, needful. They insist on talking only with people who agree with them. Cowards, but their cowardice is human nature, and therefore understandable.

Count me out. Not interested in any fringe groups with fringe ideas that would make Second Amendment supporters look like trailer-trash goof-balls.

But that's just me, because I care about 2A issues over the long term and am not aligned with the lunatic fringe of American politics.

If you want to engage in this kind of nonsense, I support your right to do so.

Yeah and I guess its your right to post your trash too. Yeah 1rst! Sorta...

Hehe. You slobs are too easy. You really think if the SHTF, you'll prevail? Overweight paradoids with lots of guns and no sense? LOL. Genuine conservative Republicans will be hiring you to trim fingernails, or whatever. Or maybe that'd be your wife. I'll bet she'd trade some honor for a few hundred bucks. You don't think so, but you don't know your wife.

Class act.

Hehe. You slobs are too easy. You really think if the SHTF, you'll prevail? Overweight paradoids with lots of guns and no sense? LOL. Genuine conservative Republicans will be hiring you to trim fingernails, or whatever. Or maybe that'd be your wife. I'll bet she'd trade some honor for a few hundred bucks. You don't think so, but you don't know your wife.

You must be some kind of Sadomasochist, you are just looking for negative attention, seems like a professional could diagnose that problem and prescribe something, just sayin'

Ignoring CEF1959, the original Boston tea party was about taxes, taxes levied punitively without representation by a heavy handed egomaniac (Remind any of you of anyone today?) and was one of the earliest inspirations for a massive change that outlawed all such monarchs forever and gave us the right to keep and bear arms!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads