JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in Welches and always looking to do local hunting. There isn't much I do not like to hunt. I do archery and rifle. Elk season is usually spent with some close friends, but not too many people like the other season stuff (spring bear, turkey, fall bear, coyotes...). I tend to do a lot of big hikes and exploration, happy to share some neat spots if there is anyone in the area. Combat vet, married, no kids, 34, in good shape, known as the "snack master" on fishing and hunting trips, and full disclosure I am a stickler for the rules, and do not care much for politics. I have met a lot of good guys on here so thought I would give this a shot.

If there is anyone in the area and you want to grab a beer and maybe if all goes well, shoot some coyotes, look for bears, and do some shooting send me a PM.

I'm up near your area. Wildcat mountain area. I too like to hunt and hike the Hood area. Seems most guys dont like to put in the foot miles up there. Fine by me. More range for guys like us haha. Got a couple spots I like to work for bears. Last couple years Inhavent hit it hard as we had a new son. Hoping this is the year I get back in my groove.

I'm moving to Parkdale for the summer in May to do trails for forest. Can't say I have much interest in bear but birds, deer, and coyote are definitely up my alley and boot miles is right my alley. Also trying to get to know the area a bit more intimately since most of my time has been spent in the Santiam pass area.

Mid 20s by the way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads