JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering what the ammo stock and prices were looking like--specifically if there was any reasonably priced .22lr. I'm sure it's gone if there ever was any, but I thought it might be a good gauge to see the severity of the craziness and whether things were calming down. People still asking $50 for a Pmag? Tell me there's some good news in these dark times. Thanks for any input. Cheers!

I got a call this afternoon from a guy who had just left the gun show, and he said that 5.56 reloads were going for .75 cents a round.

Got there at 11am (opened at noon)...there were over 200 people when we got there. By the time the doors opened there were three lines inside and then outside the building.

I was there looking for ammo and reloading supplies. EVERYTHING was over priced!!! 9mm FMJ was going for $28 and up, .40 was going for $36 and up, 5.56 nearly $1 per round in most cases.

I found powders....but they were way over priced...$32 to 36 for 1lbs. Primers....well I bought the wrong primers, primer prices ranged from $45-60 for 1k. Now I need to see if I can trade or sell the wrong ones I bought.

Lots of ARs.
They were under $1400. Some were as high as $2000.

There were Colt 6920s for $1200 ish even.

Yup, I saw more than a couple 6920s anywhere from $2K down to the lower teen's. Keith's had lots of AR's. My buddy picked up a flat top Bushy carbine for right at $1000 at Keith's table.

Pmags were pretty common at $40.

Crazy prices on .223 still :-(. Federal XM-193 for $1200/1000. Everything else though, was in the ballpark... Kinda... The hot ammo girl had CCI 22LR for $14/box. I picked up some Hornady FTX Critical Defense ammo for my XD45 at $24/box.

I got lucky and found a table with two 750 rnd boxes of Silverbear 5.45x39 (noncorrosive). He wanted $155 per box. I offered him $300 for both and he took it:

545ammo_at_pdx_show_zps8ce70f54.jpg

Yup, that's $200/1000 for non-corrosive 5.45. I can't say I've ever seen that any cheaper. Sportsman's guide wants nearly $190/750 (non-member), and it's backorded until nearly July:

Silver Bear 5.45x39 60 - Grain Fmj Ammo, 30 Rds. - 472411, 5.45x39 Ammo at Sportsman's Guide

I was happy to find it at the PDX show.

All-in-all, a good show. Lines weren't long at all (got there at 12:30).

-Thirtycal

Anyone see any decently priced AR barrels? I was hoping to get a Rainier 16" select but, they don't know when they'll get more. I don't really want to go in to the craziness of the show without any intel. Thanks.

While the wife and I were there today an announcement came over the loud speaker that a handgun had been stolen from a vendor and security would be checking all bags and purses upon exit........ While I sympathized with the loss and stealing a gun at a gun show is pretty bubblegumty i also didn't feel like giving up any more of my rights to search and seizure either. Didn't hear any announcement that it was found but didn't get a cavity search on the way out either.

Bad enough that I have to let someone zip tie my pistol.

Another did-you-see-it question...
I heard they were ramping up production of the S&W Shield. Seen a number of them on the forum lately, so I figure they must have hit the stores. Any in stock at any of the dealer tables?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top