JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I completely gave up on gunshows about 5 years ago.
Find the best deals online and this forum.
Saved a lot of time, gas and entry fees.
Been happy ever since.

this. Sometimes a show is good for a day when you have nothing to do and want to look stuff. But never expect good prices. The forums here are hands down the best place to find ammo and hardware. Especially if you are patient and wait for the deal thats best for you. The sellers here have been great. And GOOD for BIMART for telling those a55h0l3 scaplers to pound sand. BiMart is gonna sell out of the ammo within minutes as it is. If they want to keep the bulk of their customers as happy as they can given the circumstances, they did it right and passed out boxes to those in line. When John Q. D|psh1t uses BiMart as his wholesaler I have no respect for such scalpers.

Went to the gun show because my girlfriend and I were looking at a truck right close, Was not there looking for AR stuff (dont have one) but there was a LOT of AR stuff. Ammo was over priced. There were some decent deals on ammo if you asked and looked around. Seen a lot of cool rifles I would love to have. walked out with a box of .380 for $25 same as some of the stores I had seen it at.

Something just sounds wrong with the concept of paying to shop. Gun Shows rarely have good enough deals to offset the admission fee in my experience. Does not sound like this one prooved to be an exception.

Going to gun shows is more for fellowship and yukking it up with gun buddies. It's not for buying cheap guns.

I could go to a gun show and have a ball without spending a dime.

Andy and Bax downtown Portland on Martin Luther King JR Blvd always has ammo cans, and water proof boxes

I appreciate for the replies about ammo cans. And thanks Redmud for the Andy & Bax tip, I'll save my expo entry money and parking fee and get an extra can!

I stopped by today, and they definitely have the highest prices I've ever seen on ammo cans!
Small (the smallest I've ever seen!) were $19.99
Large (40mm): $49.99. (usually $14 at the expo show)
And I do appreciate the suggestion for Andy & Bax, just figured I would share what I found.
I'll have to drive out to Boring and check out Gators.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top