JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm actually from West Monroe Louisiana and worked for Skyjacker Suspension. Skyjacker built a few trucks for them to use in their hunting shows, so they were around the shop a bit. They're the real deal and nice as all get out. The reason I miss the south is there are a lot of folks like them down there(just with less money) who really know how to have a good time......

Si 's weekly quotables are my favorite part. But the whole show is great, and I love that it always ends with a family dinner.

Si-"Natures kitchen is open 7/24"

Jase- "you mean 24/7?"

Si- "Whatever it is..its open all the time!"

......FYI...... Also look up Barry - the guy is a big wig in the music industry and worth millions - just on the show as entertainment at the request of his buddy who produces the show. IIRC they get $10K per episode... that buys a ton of units - why can't I get paid $10k to bid on units every week?

The Barry Weiss on Storage Wars made his fortune in the Produce business, and antiques. He is not the same Barry Weiss as the music executive.

I have a hunch that what you see is how they really live for the most part. It puts the other shows to shame and keeps me laughing.

This show is fantastic!!

duck-dynasty-1-622x414.jpg

duck-dynasty-1-622x414.jpg

I watch it, usually on reruns. Wife and my sister loved it so I gave it a try. Just good clean fun with a God lovin, fearin family. We need many more Americans like them. I also take great joy knowing they pi$$ off the libs no end and signed and like all the support Phil things I could on FB. Bubblegum the libs

Brutus Out
DTOM

My wife turned me on to this show and

IT CRACKS ME UP! I just feel better after watching these boys enjoy life.

I know it is a "Reality" Show and certainly at least some of it is staged. But I was raised in the deep south and the show holds very true to southern culture. They do tend to be very family oriented and they love their guns. The sense of humor and quest for adventure holds true as well.

Favorite characters? I like Jase and Si. Especially Si - always up for ANYTHING and he eggs the guys on, constantly stirring things up. And yes, some of the Southern Belles are easy on the eyes. If you don't get a kick out of this show, well - you just ain't right........

If you want the real story on Si, him and I are Siamese twins seperated at birth, yes we shared the same brain....(just funnin)

I was born in Germany and raised in the South so know full well the crazyness Good Ole Boys create!!!

A little tid bit fot ys ifn ya visit, if you are on I-20 anywhere near Monroe, LA you will smell it long B-4 you see it (pulp mills stank)...

Just read somewhere that many of the bleeps in the show were put in by A&E as they thought it would be more authentic - more often than not there was no swearing when they inserted the bleep. Oddly enough, while adding bleeps for authenticity they edit out tobacco use from the show - apparently most of them dip heavily.

This show is very funny and as real as reality TV can get. The new item I learned about Phil was Terry Bradshaw was his backup Quarter Back in LA. One day he told Bradshaw that he was going to quit so Terry Could have the QB job cause Phil would rather be duck hunting. Google it there is a video interview with Bradshaw talking about it pretty funny. Could not find it so can't post.

You only need to watch it four times and you've pretty much seen everything there is to see.

What I would like to know is how the guys get their beards combed out in the mornings without pulling hairs. Mine's getting long enough to be a real pain.

I think it's funny, if not a little "out there" sometimes. Si's such a goofball and reminds me of one of my best buddies when he's had too much to drink. I believe that Phil's a pretty wise, been there done that, kind of guy.

My wife likes it even more than I do.

ps. I bought that rag (and I mean rag) GQ mag just for the interview. If anyone wants it, let me know. Other than that, I'll just toss it in the garbage can, cuz that's where GQ belongs.

I love the show so does my wife. It's great for a laugh and love that they put an emphasis on family and being a good neighbor.
But all reality shows are in some way fake or guided.
Just like the storage wars, pawn stars, etc they have stuff the producers plant or give to people to take in. So you have to take it for what it is. Mindless entertainment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top