Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone here use a tactical vest?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by glockguy, Jan 2, 2010.

1. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

I have been considering getting a tactical vest for while im out shooting. Since I have a AR and a shot gun and a pistol I figured it would be more convenient to have extra magazines on me instead of making frequent trips to my car... ANYWAYS! my question is.... Do any of you use them? If so Do you like wearing them (comfortability wise, convenience wise.. etc) and What are some good decent priced ones? Thanks for looking:thumbup: and your responses:D

2. Wenis

Wenis Tri-Cities, WA Member

I just got this one in this week because it was on sale for $20, but I have yet to run it. I added three AR mag pouches, two pistol mag pouches, and eventually a serpa holster.

3. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

Yea Iv been looking around and there are lots to choose from.. I'll have to decide soon

4. Retired Puddle Pirate

Retired Puddle Pirate West of Portland Member

I've had one of these for some time and used it often.

http://www.511tactical.com/browse/H...ical-Vest/D/30100/P/1:100:10000:10500/I/80001

That said, I kinda like my Cabela fishing vest better. It does not interfere with my holster like the 511 does and there is plenty of room for mags.

5. Oakley1wa

Oakley1wa Beaverton, Oregon, United States Member

I also have one of the 5.11 tac vest. I do like it and it does work well if you dont have anything large on your belt... such as pistol mag pouches. But it is comfortable and works well