JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been considering getting a tactical vest for while im out shooting. Since I have a AR and a shot gun and a pistol I figured it would be more convenient to have extra magazines on me instead of making frequent trips to my car... ANYWAYS! my question is.... Do any of you use them? If so Do you like wearing them (comfortability wise, convenience wise.. etc) and What are some good decent priced ones? Thanks for looking:s0155: and your responses:D

I have been considering getting a tactical vest for while im out shooting. Since I have a AR and a shot gun and a pistol I figured it would be more convenient to have extra magazines on me instead of making frequent trips to my car... ANYWAYS! my question is.... Do any of you use them? If so Do you like wearing them (comfortability wise, convenience wise.. etc) and What are some good decent priced ones? Thanks for looking:s0155: and your responses:D

I've had one of these for some time and used it often.

http://www.511tactical.com/browse/H...ical-Vest/D/30100/P/1:100:10000:10500/I/80001

That said, I kinda like my Cabela fishing vest better. It does not interfere with my holster like the 511 does and there is plenty of room for mags.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top