JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been thinking of playing for a couple years now. While I love watching, my actual knowledge of the game and players isn't nearly good enough to compete in a league. This year I came to the conclusion that the best way to learn is to have some sort of vested interest. I joined an existing league with friends, and I actually put together another league with friends around St. Johns. Both are 10 team leagues, both standard format, one is a dynasty league. I can't wait for the St. Johns league since we're all no more than 10 minutes away from each other, but I don't know the first thing about being a commissioner (aside from what I've read). Had our draft last Sunday, which went great, though I'm sure I made some draft mistakes. Ah well, live and learn!

Here's my team:

Matthew Stafford, Det QB
Jamaal Charles, KC RB
David Wilson, NYG RB
Calvin Johnson, Det WR
Demaryius Thomas, Den WR
Kyle Rudolph, Min TE
Lamar Miller, Mia RB
Bengals D/ST D/ST
Steven Hauschka, Sea K

Bench:
Danny Amendola, NE WR
Giovani Bernard, Cin RB
Steve Johnson, Buf WR
Ben Tate, Hou RB
Kenny Britt, Ten WR
Brandon Myers, NYG TE
Andy Dalton, Cin QB

We're having our draft for the dynasty league this Sunday. I took over for a buddy of mine who had an awesome team. Here's who I'm keeping:

Brees
Spiller
Graham
Charles

I dont know anything about football, but I DO watch The League, so... I feel that I'm qualified to answer any and all questions.

Call me El Cunado
tumblr_m3646aEtEm1qa9yvvo1_500.gif

Wow, here's a blast from the past! Look at that line-up!

Happy to say the league is still going strong, and I can't wait for this season :)

Anyone else play? Got any sleepers? :D

You might want to trade for some additional talent. I hear TB-12 is pretty ok @ Tampa Bay.

Matthew Stafford, Det QB Los Angeles Rams backup
Jamaal Charles, KC RB Former
David Wilson, NYG RB Former
Calvin Johnson, Det WR - In the Hall of Fame class of 2021
Demaryius Thomas, Den WR Retired 2021
Kyle Rudolph, Min TE G-Men.
Lamar Miller, Mia RB Released 2021 *could be picked up yet
Bengals D/ST D/ST
Steven Hauschka, Sea K Retired 2020

For football and sports TV in general, check out Ballers

I've been playing FF for a couple of years. I call it "injury watch" because after the first few weeks, that's what a lot of it is - reading injury reports. For me FF is mostly a way of staying in touch with old friends. I was 5-6 last year and came in last (loser's bracket playoff). Too many Cowboys and Falcons on my team. Also had Russell Wilson and he didn't do chit for a good 4-5 weeks after starting hot.

Anyway, best of luck to you in 2021.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads