JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
mods,feel free to move this
I just moved to Florence,and will be joining the range asap. Huge membership for a smallish range,but they say there is always room to shoot during the week

we're living in Greentrees North, gonna be great saving over an hour getting to the range now.

anyone on the site a range member in Florence ?

I was when I lived there years ago. Used to shoot my cannon on the 300 yard rifle range. I always thought it was great to have a place that close to town to shoot.

had my orientaton today,was what looked like hundreds of trap shooters there,but the other ranges were empty,snho shot a while,going back to morrow to shoot some more. Love being like 6 minutes from a place to shoot !!

I am a member, I live in Coos Bay, but like the range up there as always able to shoot when I want, but you also need to look at the ranges calendar for different events. Good ranges to site in for hunting season!

mods,feel free to move this
I just moved to Florence,and will be joining the range asap. Huge membership for a smallish range,but they say there is always room to shoot during the week

we're living in Greentrees North, gonna be great saving over an hour getting to the range now.

anyone on the site a range member in Florence ?

We live there.......For three+ weeks a year when we're on vacation. Actually we stay in West Lake. I didn't even know there was a private range, where is it? We always go back up in the hills off Canary road when/if we wanna do some shooting.

We love the area, Old Town, Beech Comber, feels like home when I walk in!

the range is on Munsel lake road,go North past Bimart a short distance,turn East,it's about a mile ,on the left hand side. Rifle range to 300 yds,pistol/22 rifle range,trap ranges. I'm told they have over 800 members,....that blew me away...but the range is seldom crowded,and of course week days are best.

http://siuslawgunclub.com/

membership is quite reasonable.I will know all the cowboy shooters,we shoot the 1st sunday of the month.

I know exactly here you mean. Maybe this year when we're there we'll see if they'll let us in just to look? I visualize maybe living in Mapleton someday. Mapleton because I need to grow some vegetables where ever I land.

I followed someone in ,then stopped at the caretakers rig,right out front,no problem with me looking around.
the only 'problem' with the range is the wind.Have to weigh the pistol target frames down. ugh
and for rifle it does add some challenge.
pretty sure they said I can bring a guest,let me know when you might be coming this way.

I know exactly here you mean. Maybe this year when we're there we'll see if they'll let us in just to look? I visualize maybe living in Mapleton someday. Mapleton because I need to grow some vegetables where ever I land.

That place Floods and I mean Deep and dangerous Floods. Be careful where you buy land in that area.
Silver Hand

which place foods ?

I think he's talking Mapleton......126 between Mapleton and Florence is pretty close to the water during a high tide, even in September. We've been going down there since about '98 and I remember how bad 126 was in that stretch, it's still not completely stable is seems.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top