JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Definitely, especially since STI is based in Texas, and there is nothing "cool" about that ugly, foreign made pistol.

I didn't buy it for it's looks.
I bought it for how very well it functions.
About 5 years ago, I accidently came across something on the web about shooting competition winning pistols, naming the Slovakian Grand Power K100, as a gold metal winner for accuracy in a comp. in Europe.
Then I searched more on "shooting competition winners"...and the pistol kept coming up as winning in other shooting matches.

I became very interested in it, and followed it for about a month...until I read it was going to be imported into the US. i forget who was going to be the importer at first...but soon after, that deal fell through and STI was named.
So, I called STI about it and put my name on the list to get one when they came in. They told me that they were requiring Grand Power to make modifications to it before putting their name on it...one being the trigger.

Finally after about 8 months, the pistol got export and import approval, and they told me my gun was in.
I went to their sales office, where they let me shoot one at their little test range. It fit my hand better than anything I owned...and the triggers was sweeter than I could believe~!!

It now, out of all that I own, is my favorite handgun because of the Very high accuracy and very low recoil.

I didn't buy it for it's looks.
I bought it for how very well it functions.
About 5 years ago, I accidently came across something on the web about shooting competition winning pistols, naming the Slovakian Grand Power K100, as a gold metal winner for accuracy in a comp. in Europe.
Then I searched more on "shooting competition winners"...and the pistol kept coming up as winning in other shooting matches.

I became very interested in it, and followed it for about a month...until I read it was going to be imported into the US. i forget who was going to be the importer at first...but soon after, that deal fell through and STI was named.
So, I called STI about it and put my name on the list to get one when they came in. They told me that they were requiring Grand Power to make modifications to it before putting their name on it...one being the trigger.

Finally after about 8 months, the pistol got export and import approval, and they told me my gun was in.
I went to their sales office, where they let me shoot one at their little test range. It fit my hand better than anything I owned...and the triggers was sweeter than I could believe~!!

It now, out of all that I own, is my favorite handgun because of the Very high accuracy and very low recoil.

Sorry, but it still reads like an ad.

Having said that, here's a short review:

<broken link removed>

Sorry, but it still reads like an ad.

Having said that, here's a short review:

<broken link removed>

I was not wanting to put that or any youtubes up about it.
I have NO affiliation with STI. My Only reason for posting my question was to see if anybody here has one, friend~
Besides awesome accuracy, it is a Never fail pistol...for me or anyone who shoots one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxHIKfyFuDU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbPc29EKW2k&playnext=1&list=PL9D27E6790F5D4309&feature=results_video

(I've never seen a review or head anything but compliments about it)

i have and have had more than a few handguns from that part of the world, CZ being by far my favorite... but willing to try out other manufacturers too.

For a short time, I had a Grand Power P1 that had been a used import. Nice handling, good enough trigger, quite accurate. Traded it off for something or another when i was cleaning out the safe.

I wonder how many other gun boards a guy from TX has frequented and posted this message....I mean, why would a TX guy post on a PacNorWest gun board other than to advertise?

Maybe I'm just suspicious
I found a post here regarding reloading on a google search, I registered you I could reply and join the discussion.
But when I tried, I got a pop up, saying new members need to post something before being allowed to reply...so I posted about my favorite pistol that very few folk know about.

Yes, I put it on other gun forums I frequent most...because it's awesome.
You guys up there are a real suspicious bunch, it seems...but does that answer all the suspicious replies???

i have and have had more than a few handguns from that part of the world, CZ being by far my favorite... but willing to try out other manufacturers too.

For a short time, I had a Grand Power P1 that had been a used import. Nice handling, good enough trigger, quite accurate. Traded it off for something or another when i was cleaning out the safe.

Thanks...I had not known about other Grand Power pistols imported used into the US, it looks relatively like the STI GP5.
But since not being imported by STI, it would not have the required factory trigger job.
So I'd guess you had only part of the experience of shooting one, my unsuspicious friend.

Why spend the money on something you can't stand to look at? There are other accurate, reliable and well-known pistols on the market that are true works of art.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top