JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

What do you thinK?

I remember my Father telling me long before he died that he wanted to give his body to science. The kind of guy he was in life, that made perfect sense. Mom and brother didn't agree.

Nope. That wasn't an autopsy. It was a performance.

It violates numerous criteria for what an autopsy is that the company itself has on its own web site.

That company isn't about science. It's a media company. It's about entertainment. And making money.

We're now entertained by watching corpses be hacked up. Keep Portland Weird!

My family knows that my body is to be donated. And if possible, strapped to a 500-1000 lb bomb to be dropped on whoever we are fighting at the time.....
That's my thinking too. I don't care WHAT they do with my body. Um Ded fer Crist's sake! Just think of the crazy stuff people, not even necessarily "Doctors", have done with formerly living creatures, (YES, us humans are creatures), to get the medical field where it is today?

It still bothers me about muh Dad, to think about it. I took his words to me to be what he wanted. All the funerals I was dragged to when I was young. Mom was a Mormon and the youngest with five sibs. Having to look at those people in the caskets. I was looked at as a heartless freak because I didn't want to see my dead parents in caskets.

That's my thinking too. I don't care WHAT they do with my body. Um Ded fer Crist's sake! Just think of the crazy stuff people, not even necessarily "Doctors", have done with formerly living creatures, (YES, us humans are creatures), to get the medical field where it is today?

It still bothers me about muh Dad, to think about it. I took his words to me to be what he wanted. All the funerals I was dragged to when I was young. Mom was a Mormon and the youngest with five sibs. Having to look at those people in the caskets. I was looked at as a heartless freak because I didn't want to see my dead parents in caskets.
You and I are together on this one. Strongly.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top