JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone here good at machining and making custom parts for guns or knows a local business that could?

I have a TriStar Tec-12 (Convertible, SA/pump) shotgun, and I found the stock to be too long for me, along with the grip to be largely uncomfortable. I spoke with Tristar and they verified that the Tri-12 is based off the Benelli M3. I've searched around and only have found 1 person to have successfully converted a M3 to accept a AR-15 Pistol grip and stock.

M4 stock adapter for Benelli M3

But it has been 4 years, I've attempted to contact this user with no luck. I was wondering if there is any hope for me and could be able to make something like this for me. I have a spare AR15 Grip and Stock, but not castle nut or buffer tube.

Thank you in advance.

Honestly from a guy that has had quite a bit of machining experience, if you are not making it yourself, and paying for it, sell the gun and get one that has a pistol grip. R&D is extremely expensive.

I agree with idahoan, I could make it, but would have a few days into it. Then I would want to make 100 more to pay for the first one.

Someone makes an adaptor, Its similar to what FN is using on their police pump with adjustable stock.. I cant remember where I saw it tho.

I once fixed a pos 22 pistol with a spring from a bic pen....lol...seriously though,Spec k is into some cool custom work, I still have to get with him on an AK project that got pushed back to the back of the safe. ..

Seems to be some car nutz around here Nismo svt etc we need car thread. Back on topic have you lookeed around for anyone who might make an ar style stock and grip for that? From your post its been 4 years since you looked there might be aftermarket pieces available now.

If you are serious, and are aware of potential expense (as others here have talked about), and cannot live without the part, these guys saved my life twice:

Jack First Gun Shop, Rapid City, SD. 605-343-8481.

If you're a tire-kicker, or scheist-talker, don't bother.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top