JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is misleading when he keeps showing the knife not penetrating the paper when the button is pushed. This was intentional so that someone doesn't cut their leg open. It does firmly lock into place when out.

IMHO - do some looking around on any product and their are those that will bash on it. This is just a good example of the internet being the bathroom wall of society sometimes. Problem is we can't paint over what people write even if it is very untrue.

It is misleading when he keeps showing the knife not penetrating the paper when the button is pushed. This was intentional so that someone doesn't cut their leg open. It does firmly lock into place when out.

IMHO - do some looking around on any product and their are those that will bash on it. This is just a good example of the internet being the bathroom wall of society sometimes. Problem is we can't paint over what people write even if it is very untrue.

lol! Yeah, is it supposed to forcefully penetrate, is it a projectile weapon? No.

I hate to say it and burst the OPs bubble, but I have only good things to say about Benchmade. Regardless, I'll keep these claims in mind, of course.

Also, check out this thread regarding the website making these claims.
They sell cheap knives, of course they are out to get Benchmade.
<broken link removed>

Sketch.

And old Willie Nelson boycotts them because they don't want their employees smoking dope!

It's interesting that some of his complaints about the infidel seem to be safety features to me. Also, it seems to me that the whole law enforcement/military thing is simply a legality.

I like my infidel quite a bit!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top