JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
There was a live feed of people walking through PDX. A guy mentioned, this is where that guy got shot Near the 7/11? I hadn't heard anything about it before around 10pm tonight. Is 9pm the new midnight?

Last Edited:
There was a live feed of people walking through PDX. A guy mentioned, this is where that guy got shot Near the 7/11? I hadn't heard anything about it before aroud 10pm tonight. Is 9pm the new midnight?
8:45 was the shooting time I heard FWIW, but yea surprisingly little info. I think maybe it's because all the live streamers don't film until later? Last night the rioters didn't light the police union building on fire until almost 12am. There were shots lasts night at the riots also but it wasn't until about 2am according to the news website.

I watched a bit of that live feed of Portland because it's been a good while since we've gone down there. We had a company business dinner on the Portland Spirit and things hadn't turned upside down yet. Plus it was raining. Maybe Jan/Feb. No distancing and everyone was close, laughing and having a merry time. No thought on what was to come in a few weeks.

I watched a bit of that live feed of Portland because it's been a good while since we've gone down there. We had a company business dinner on the Portland Spirit and things hadn't turned upside down yet. Plus it was raining. Maybe Jan/Feb. No distancing and everyone was close, laughing and having a merry time. No thought on what was to come in a few weeks.
Yea things sure changed fast. Here was my quote back in May after George Floyd death, "Why do I get the feeling that 10 years from now there will be a documentary about this period, "Poeple were on edge and ready to lash out after 3 months of being in quarantine. It was like a powder keg ready to blow and they were ready to grab onto any excuse to exercise their frustration..."

I heard someone mention that the victim had a patriot prayer hat on, and from that photo in the link, it does look like that. But hard to tell much yet, just speculation and guessing until there is more info or videos. disjfsdjfpsodijf.JPG

Right now a protester on a megaphone has announced the deceased was a member of Patriot Prayer. She is calling the deceased a Nazi. She said she does not feel bad that a Nazi died. This has simply gone too far. Disgusting. I would guess there is going to be some serious bloodshed in the next week unless something changes. Feds need to step in or something major like that. This is going to be bad otherwise I think.

Last Edited:
If they don't end it fast and bring this person to justice, they might find a lot more people going down looking for justice.

violence just creates more violence.

These terrorist need to be removed.

I'm going to take a wild guess here that the gun was a black powder revolver. The amount of smoke in the video is immense and it lingers. I've stepped backward and forward a lot -- it's hard to tell which one is the shooter but I think it was the guy with the big emblem on his coat. There's another guy in dark clothes but he appears to have substantial camera equipment. He may have filmed shell casings which would cut against the black powder theory -- weird behavior. The guy in the jacket with the emblem backs away and runs off which would be more consistent with having just done a murder.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top