JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I picked one up a couple months ago. Have only run a couple hundred rounds through it. I really like it. Very reliable, lightweight, decently accurate and both my wife and son like it, too. The only drawback is that the barrel nut loosens occasionally. Need to put some Loc-Tite on it, I guess. Magazines are a little pricey, but plan on picking up a couple if I can find some on sale.

Own two in the family...Love them. Inexpensive, feels good, shoots well up to 25 yards so far. It isn't a target pistol like a 41, 6 inch barrel, etc. Lightweight and an OK carry piece if you have to. Good color options too if that's your thing.

Accuracy is like what?
Haven't really had the opportunity to test for accuracy on paper from a rest. But was able to hit 6" steel gong at 50 yards offhand. Will do more testing once weather gets a little warmer. If I had to guess, I would say less accurate than my MK III 22/45 Target with its 5 1/2" bull barrel and almost double the weight, but not that far behind. Wife and son preferred the S&W at the range. So far it feeds better than the MK III.

The S&W MP 22 compact doesn't do much for me. Own one, shoot it only occasionally. Just isn't the one or even top three I reach for when I am packing up the range bag. My recommendation would be the Walther PPQ 22lr, better trigger, nicer sites, excellent accuracy, amazing ergonomics and 12-round magazines instead of the normal 10 that everyone else uses.

I picked one up a couple months ago. Have only run a couple hundred rounds through it. I really like it. Very reliable, lightweight, decently accurate and both my wife and son like it, too. The only drawback is that the barrel nut loosens occasionally. Need to put some Loc-Tite on it, I guess. Magazines are a little pricey, but plan on picking up a couple if I can find some on sale.
Mine doesn't run well with the thread protector off, not sure why. So yes tighten it well.

I have had one for a couple years. It is more accurate than I expected. It shoots almost as good as my MK III.
It came with two 12 round magazines. I like it as a trainer for new shooters. Start shooting the M&P 22 before
moving to 9 mm and 45 M&P pistols.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads