Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone have pics of the insides of their safes or of their collections?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Jan 15, 2009.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Pic threads are always popular on other gun boards. Might as well start one here. I always love seeing collections or how other people arange and store their firearms.

Please no discussions on how a person will see a photo on the web and track you down and steal your guns. You are more likely to be followed home from the gun shop so let's not get crazy. :)

I will start. I had to remove all the standard shelves in my cheapy Sentry safes and build my own set up.

BEFORE (my collection was small)
    OldSafe.jpg

AFTER
    InsideSafes.jpg

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Very nice! All my firearms are secured but I need to get a safe.

3. caliber bob

caliber bob Yamhill County, OR. Member

LOL!!! Pics to come:D

4. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

how could I have a safe in an appartment? I dont think they would like me bolting something to the floor.

5. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Just get one big enough to be very hard to carry away :D

6. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

good idea, untill the people robbing you are body builders. My uncle got robbed and had a gun safe that was so big it was fork lifted into his garage and it still go stolen. we have no idea how they picked it up