JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought myself an 8-gun security cabinet from Sportsmans Warehouse yesterday. Just something basic to keep my guns organized into one place. Well I got it all organized and set up with zero issues. I opened/closed it several times yesterday with no issues. Well today I went to open it and the key would only move about 1/4th of the way.

I tried everything to try and get the lock to turn with no success. I wound up having to call a locksmith who had to bust the cabinet open. It turns out that one of the shoot bars failed and was hung up on the mechanism that it slides into at the top part of the safe. So basically a manufacturing flaw.

I'm planning on calling Stack On tomorrow to see if they are willing to replace it since I essentially got a lemon that broke within 24 hours of ownership/use. Does anyone have any experience calling their support?

Thanks!

I hope they make it right... sounds like they could ship you a new door with lock installed and you'd be good to go.
Good luck!

Maybe. I'm going to inform them of what happened and see if they will just replace it for free. If not that, then I'll see if they'll at least give me a $100 credit (cost of the locksmith) for a new safe.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top