JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Retro Rifles out of Reno.

I placed an order back in February for an upper and got a confirmation email for the order. After about a month of no further contact I sent an email inquiring about the status. No reply. About a week later I finally got through by phone after leaving a couple messages. The guy seemed very nice and threw in a couple free upgrades and said it should ship in a week or two. After about a month went by I tried calling again -- voicemail was full. I've made a few more attempts and left a couple more voicemails indicating that I'd just like a call back with an update.

I still want to purchase the item. I don't mind waiting a reasonable amount of time since they build to order. My card hasn't been charged yet. Aside from the time spent, I'm not here to bash the company. I just want my parts.

Any of you guys dealt with them before? Is this typical for them?

Well, I never got my update call-back but it finally showed up. 13 weeks. Quality looks great. Packaging was more than adequate. Price was fair as I couldn't find anyone else who was advertising my particular desired combination. The upper was Nodak and they claim to use Colt parts where available. Not sure who the barrel manufacturer was but I had my choice of 1/7, 1/9, 1/12, or 1/14 twist.
I'll try to remember to post again if/when this project gets finished.

Thanks. It really wasn't meant to be a b!tch thread. I was just trying to see if it was just to be expected from them. Kind of like PSA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top