JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So got a new (to me) PSL came with scope, iron sights were on target, went to verify optic that came with it, cam lock seemed nice and snug definitely not loose but was fairly easy to lock. Took about 3-4 shots and it literally flew off about 2-3 feet. Luckily didnt break lenses. Took it off and it has a castellated nut with some sort of hidden detent (hate that design) that you can't even see. So I took some small channel locks and MADE it turn! Put it back on and cam lock was much more firm now at least double the pressure than before.. made it maybe 4-5 shots this time and flew off just like before.

Was using standard russian surplus ammo nothing special.

Any ideas? I love the LPS scopes if worse comes to worse I'm thinking about taking out the 6 small screws and finding another (better) side rail mount cutting off the risers and mounting this to any squared blockish mount.

Anyone have more experience than me with this (which is almost none for me):(

I have a MI AK picatiny side mount for my other PSL kit (still in the box) but i dont have a optic for it yet. That mount seems alot nicer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top