JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
soo i gotta around to disassembling my svt :
9A8FD19F-B3EC-4353-98B7-1A0E4106CE09.jpeg
While removing the trigger housing a spring popped out:
C6B8F0FA-4ACC-40BA-826E-206408C7600F.jpeg
Ive studied every diagram, watched in full atleast 4 dissambly and breakdown videos, checked the functionality of every spring loaded mechanism i have seen and for the life of me ... i have no F'ng clue where this spring came from! All springs in the trigger housing are there and functioning, mag release, safety, hold open (on the reciever) as well as these areas ( i forget the names so heres pictures): 5F643DC2-2BD9-413B-97BF-821D0031FF70.jpeg 212B9788-D54D-4272-9BE5-574565FF6885.jpeg
I really need to work on my memory but anywho i was wondering if anyone who owns or has experience could shed some light, the size and length of the spring are throwing me off, every diagram and video ive seen just doesnt quite seem to have it or im just missing something painfully obvious as i tend to do. Either way thanks!

3F36EA80-DF1C-46D1-BF87-CF2C63C4172D.jpeg

That spring goes in the hole in the wood in the stock at the back of the trigger group. It's purpose is to pop out the rear of the trigger group when the catch is released during disassembly and to make reassembly more difficult ;)

That spring goes in the hole in the wood in the stock at the back of the trigger group. It's purpose is to pop out the rear of the trigger group when the catch is released during disassembly and to make reassembly more difficult ;)
Thank you, why i miss the most obvious things is something ill never figure out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads