JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Figure maybe one of you can offer a suggestion. I'm looking for an 8' table cloth/cover for the table at the gun show, and I'm looking to get it somewhere local. Needs to be the standard material, I think it's polyester? Same stuff that restaurant napkins are made of. Anyone know?

I would think that most any store with a housewares department would sell that, if you're looking to buy one. lol, idk where you have been eating, but I dont think I've seen polyester napkins :p

Found it!

I'm looking for one of the ones that goes all the way to the ground, something most homes don't use for their tables, so it was difficult to find. Finally found an event production company in Portland that sells them really cheap. I guess the napkins are a polyester/cotton blend, like at Stanfords, Newport Bay, or any other restaurant of that type. The standard cloth napkins :)

Ross dress for less has them as cheap as you are going to find but they are a store that gets what most stores don't want. The size you need is a Banquet size. Or go to a fabric store and you can buy any length you want. This is for the guys who are still looking for a clothe

jj

I used a cheap colored kingsize bed sheet; I prolly got it at Freddies. It covers all but about one foot of table at each end---nobody will mind, or even notice....................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top