Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone have any leads on a heavy table cloth?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Joe Link, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Figure maybe one of you can offer a suggestion. I'm looking for an 8' table cloth/cover for the table at the gun show, and I'm looking to get it somewhere local. Needs to be the standard material, I think it's polyester? Same stuff that restaurant napkins are made of. Anyone know?

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

I would think that most any store with a housewares department would sell that, if you're looking to buy one. lol, idk where you have been eating, but I dont think I've seen polyester napkins :p

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Found it!

I'm looking for one of the ones that goes all the way to the ground, something most homes don't use for their tables, so it was difficult to find. Finally found an event production company in Portland that sells them really cheap. I guess the napkins are a polyester/cotton blend, like at Stanfords, Newport Bay, or any other restaurant of that type. The standard cloth napkins :)

4. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Ross dress for less has them as cheap as you are going to find but they are a store that gets what most stores don't want. The size you need is a Banquet size. Or go to a fabric store and you can buy any length you want. This is for the guys who are still looking for a clothe

jj

5. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

I used a cheap colored kingsize bed sheet; I prolly got it at Freddies. It covers all but about one foot of table at each end---nobody will mind, or even notice....................elsullo

6. wakejoe

wakejoe Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

Why not snag a canvas drop-cloth from Home Depot? :)