JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wondering if anyone here has an Allchin mini optics mount for a reflex sight on their Smith and Wesson revolver, that they might measure the height to the optics platform? They've been making the claim of placing the optics as close to the bore axis as possible for many years, but there aren't any specifications as to what that distance is. I started messing around and designed an optics mount that should fit any of the j,k,l, and n frame revos that have three tapped holes under the rear sight assembly, and I suspect mine is closer to the bore. (pic is an earlier version, it's evolved a bit more since )

I have a working prototype in 6061 t-6 on my revo for testing ( hopefully next weekend ) Just need to clean up some of the CAM for machining it a bit nicer, and set up for anodizing. :)

The distance I would like to know is from the bottom where it sits down in the channel on the top of the gun's frame, to the flat platform that the base of the optic rests on.

929 optics mount with lower platform v2.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads