JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I had one that I really liked, until the batteries leaked and glued themselves in the barrel with toxic goop. I salvaged the Terralux LED conversion from it before I threw it away. I also have spare o-rings, some spare windows for it. No, it's not as bright as the new Cree LED flashlights, but it's pretty good and really makes the batteries last. The LED conversion is $16.99 on Amazon. How about $10.00 for the LED and spares?

http://smile.amazon.com/Terralux-TLE-5EX-MiniStar2-Upgrade-Conversion/dp/B013H7ILVM/ref=sr_1_3

VancWA here, but I work out in Hillsboro. For another $5.00 I'll drop it in a USPS express box and send it your way.

Have a great weekend - B.B.S.

OK, I have a better idea....how about free? If someone wants this, it's yours. I still want five bucks if I have to ship it, though....only enough to alomst cover the cost of a USPS flat rate box.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top