JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm stuck on these two scopes, I am building a long range hunting/bench rifle and want a scope with a 4-5X low power and a minimum of 18X on the high side. I have narrowed the market down to the two listed scopes and want to know if any of you own either one for real world practical answers.

My main concern with the Trijicon in non locking turrets and no zero stop for hunting.

I have done hours of research looking and eliminating other brands and models but I may consider other makes if they have desired power ranges. I don't want crap but really can't spend over 1,500.(ish)

TIA

I was looking a Vortex myself, the Razor or Viper look like they would fit your needs, I think some models have the locking turrets as well. The Vortex scopes have really nice glass, great for low light hunting. I am planning on getting one for a .308 AR I have on order.
My hunting rifle has a Nikon 4-12 X 50, a little less on the high end of what you are looking at, but you can almost see in the dark with that thing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top