JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am wanting to do a little refinish work on my new-to-me Kahr K40 and I need a sight pusher to remove the front and rear sight. Does anyone have one or know where I can buy one locally? I cannot seem to find one in stock online.

PlayboyPenguin:

I am interested in the Kahr and have read some site change info at the Kahrtalk.com site.

One guy there crunched his site pusher tool on a CW45 changing to the XS sites that Kahr now offers for the CW guns.

I've been waiting for you to post as you seem to own and know a lot about Kahr pistols and I'm trying to decide beween a CW9 and an PM9.

I know either gun cannot be a do everything gun but I'd like a carry gun that I can shoot without being "beat up".

Tilos

PlayboyPenguin:

I am interested in the Kahr and have read some site change info at the Kahrtalk.com site.

One guy there crunched his site pusher tool on a CW45 changing to the XS sites that Kahr now offers for the CW guns.

I've been waiting for you to post as you seem to own and know a lot about Kahr pistols and I'm trying to decide beween a CW9 and an PM9.

I know either gun cannot be a do everything gun but I'd like a carry gun that I can shoot without being "beat up".

Tilos
Both of those pistols are top notch. I have owned both of them. Go for the PM9 if you want the higher end features and one of the smallest carry profiles you will ever find. Go for the CW9 if you are value conscious and do not mind a slightly larger gun with a bit more basic features. Both shoot extremely well.

PP:
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm leaning towards the CW as I believe it will shoot lead better with the tradtitional rifling barrel.
And I could always chop the CW grip to PM size for better carry.
I didn't mean to highjack your thread..we can take this to pm's if you prefer.
Thanks again,
Tilos

The hijack is okay. I already found and ordered a universal sight puncher earlier today. I do not think you will need to chop the grip on the CW at all. It is actually quite small. The CW is an even better bargain now that Kahr offers night sights for the CW lineup.

From your original post It looks like you have moved up to 40.
I can offer this having owned both a glk27 and glk23 that the 40 can be quite punishing for me after 100 rounds at the range.

I've sold the G27 and have put many 9mm down range with a drop in barrel in the G23, and switch it back to 40 for carry.

Just looking for something smaller to do the same thing.
I like how an all black gun disappears in a fanny pack and could get the slide of a CW refinished...getting close to a PM in $ and looks though.

I'll just have to buy both, problem solved.:D

Tilos

So hey....PP.....you got a "universal" sight pusher, right? Are you confident that it will work on these without marring the finish? If so, I would be interested in buying one myself..........info?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top