JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been really interested in this handgun for my first carry and all around 9mm. I love the feel of Sigs but the price range of P229s and the weight were of concern for carrying. At the weight of a Glock this seems like a great choice.

If anyone has one or has used one in the past and have something to say about it that'd be great! I still need to find someone who has one that I can fire.

My wallet is itching to get one: 9mm or .40S&W, it's a Sig, available night sights, great Glock alternative for $499 (One guy at gun show had 2 of them, with night sights, 9mm; there was a used .40 for same price).

Im headed out to the WAC Monroe gun show today. Im hoping I can see some there and pick one up and see how it fits in my hands. Knowing what they usually go for at gun shows would be nice too.

I've been able to find them on certain gun sites for as low as 450 with night sights so I probably wont go much higher locally.

Ive got one in 40s&w and i love it i just cant find a good iwb holster for it im going to try the gun show this weekend and go to the supertuck booth and see what they have
mine is pre discontinue by Sig and i wouldn't give it up for anything i love the double single action trigger it was just done right

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top