Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone have a Sig SP2022?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by WIRED tactical, Apr 8, 2011.

1. WIRED tactical

WIRED tactical Snohomish County, WA Member

I've been really interested in this handgun for my first carry and all around 9mm. I love the feel of Sigs but the price range of P229s and the weight were of concern for carrying. At the weight of a Glock this seems like a great choice.

If anyone has one or has used one in the past and have something to say about it that'd be great! I still need to find someone who has one that I can fire.

2. fedster7

fedster7 beaverton Member

i have one its great easy to carry very accurate 1000 rounds thru it not one jam did the mud/sand/water test not one jam

3. andreys21

andreys21 Milwaukie, OR Active Member

My wallet is itching to get one: 9mm or .40S&W, it's a Sig, available night sights, great Glock alternative for $499 (One guy at gun show had 2 of them, with night sights, 9mm; there was a used .40 for same price).

4. WIRED tactical

Im headed out to the WAC Monroe gun show today. Im hoping I can see some there and pick one up and see how it fits in my hands. Knowing what they usually go for at gun shows would be nice too.

I've been able to find them on certain gun sites for as low as 450 with night sights so I probably wont go much higher locally.

5. Kennedy

Kennedy Beaverton Member

Look as the Sig p250. Small and very easy to carry.

6. WIRED tactical

Thanks for the tip. Ive held one and I really like it but I cannot stand double action only.

7. Cliph

Cliph Eugene Member

20,000 French Gendarme can't be wrong!!! I love mine. Yhink SIG-Sauer 229 but lighter.

8. Tommy34

Tommy34 Kalama Washington New Member

Ive got one in 40s&w and i love it i just cant find a good iwb holster for it im going to try the gun show this weekend and go to the supertuck booth and see what they have
    mine is pre discontinue by Sig and i wouldn't give it up for anything i love the double single action trigger it was just done right