JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I spent a bunch of time looking at what I think are the two viable options. The Nordic Components one is $1600 and the Wilson $1999. Both pretty big money but I suspect the Wilson is actually more rifle for the buck.

Just curious if anyone has one (or even the Glock version of either one) and how they felt about it.

I don't have any experience with them, but a couple other options are:
  • Kel-Tec lists the Sub-2000 as have a version that takes M&P magazines.
  • <broken link removed> has a version fed from said.
Just passing it along in case it helps with your search. Cheers.

I didn't know the Kel Tec had a M&P, I owned a Glock one and although it was a interesting range toy it really seems like that's all it is.

I looked at the Just Right, probably a fine thing but I can't get over how they look

I didn't know the Kel Tec had a M&P, I owned a Glock one and although it was a interesting range toy it really seems like that's all it is.

I looked at the Just Right, probably a fine thing but I can't get over how they look
A buddy has a Just Right. Yah, stock it looks odd. He changed out the hand guard and it looked better. Despite it's looks, it shoots great. I'd get one if I came across a good deal.

Kel-Tec makes the S2K in 2 versions. One takes Glock mags. The other version will come set up for either, S&W, Sig, or Beretta. No mater which one it's set up for it works with all 3. Just a mater of changing out the mag catch. This is ONLY true with the version made for those. The Glock set up is Glock only.
None of these things are something for everyone but they sure won me. The first one I bought (KT) was originally for fun. After finding out what the 16" tube did to ammo I began to look at them in a new light. They are so short and light that my house shotguns got sold off. Only kept one since it was a gift from Wife when we were dating so can't part with it. PCC's have now become my go to "house guns".

A buddy has a Just Right. Yah, stock it looks odd. He changed out the hand guard and it looked better. Despite it's looks, it shoots great. I'd get one if I came across a good deal.

I just watched some videos of those and they look VERY nice. Looks like they and the TNW ASR took a lot from each other. They are making the JR is a take down model and in several calibers now too. Of course I love PCC's everyone one I see is "I want one of those" to me. Looks like a damn nice little rifle. :D

Kel-Tec makes the S2K in 2 versions. One takes Glock mags. The other version will come set up for either, S&W, Sig, or Beretta. No mater which one it's set up for it works with all 3. Just a mater of changing out the mag catch. This is ONLY true with the version made for those. The Glock set up is Glock only.
None of these things are something for everyone but they sure won me. The first one I bought (KT) was originally for fun. After finding out what the 16" tube did to ammo I began to look at them in a new light. They are so short and light that my house shotguns got sold off. Only kept one since it was a gift from Wife when we were dating so can't part with it. PCC's have now become my go to "house guns".

I have two 9MM AR's that take Colt SMG mags, one that takes Glock mags and a 9MM Tavor. I am sold on PPC's

My thing is I don't own a Glock in 9MM. I do own half a dozen M&P 9mm handguns and probably have 25 mags. It just makes sense for me to go that direction rather than the Glock/AR version

Both the ones I like are pretty big money but I would sell off my Glock AR to help offset the cost.

It's more or less what I decided I want to do, now I just need to talk myself into spending the dough

I have two 9MM AR's that take Colt SMG mags, one that takes Glock mags and a 9MM Tavor. I am sold on PPC's

My thing is I don't own a Glock in 9MM. I do own half a dozen M&P 9mm handguns and probably have 25 mags. It just makes sense for me to go that direction rather than the Glock/AR version

Both the ones I like are pretty big money but I would sell off my Glock AR to help offset the cost.

It's more or less what I decided I want to do, now I just need to talk myself into spending the dough

I looked VERY longingly at a couple AR's in 9mm. The ones I was wanting to buy were the Glock mag model. I don't own a Glock and have no plans to buy one. They are not my thing. When I bought my first KT S2K I would have liked to get the one that took all 3 other mags but the first one I could lay hands on was Glock. When I wanted another that was the same, it was what they had. Worked out great when I decided to try the TNW since it too used the same mags I already had. That take down JR set up to take the mags you have looks like it would be the best things since sliced bread if you want one to use those mags. Should be able to sell the AR for enough to buy the JR

I just watched some videos of those and they look VERY nice. Looks like they and the TNW ASR took a lot from each other. They are making the JR is a take down model and in several calibers now too. Of course I love PCC's everyone one I see is "I want one of those" to me. Looks like a damn nice little rifle. :D
The rest of the story is that I was the one who originally bought the just right at a gun show. Then I found a IMI model B Uzi (semi-auto) that I wanted more, so my buddy offered to buy the just right from me. Now I wish I had kept it. I might end up selling the Uzi once the full auto Vector Uzi gets out of NFA jail.

Unrelated... but I once had a real IMI Model B carbine. I bought it for $300 and sold it a few years later for $600 and thought I was one smart cookie (would have been about 1993)

Have the Angstadt UDP9 and it rocks. 100% reliable and extremely accurate. Have BUIS and EOTECH mounted. With a 30glock mag it's all kinds of fun. Mine is built up with a 1/2x28 threaded barrel. The factory threading is non-standard FWIW.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top