JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
looking for a magpul prs stock for my ar10,i know amazon has them for $195 new but just figured if anyone has one not in use maybe they can use the cash more than another part laying around.
also can anyone who has one tell me if they are really worth the extra cash?do you like yours?
love my armalite but the stock?...not so much!

Last Edited:
I don't have one for sale, but IMO they are well worth the price. Very well built and solid. My son also shoots my rifles and the adjustability make it nice for both of us, I have them on 3 rifles. Make sure you get one for the AR10, the AR15 ones fit, but do not have the clearance for the extra length of the charging handle on the .308 rifles.

DSCN0851.jpg

Yah you are going to love that stock when you get it. I have one on my DPMS LR-308, 24", Bull Barrel, Fluted with free float handguard. Very little kick. My wife would rather shoot the DPMS instead of my AR-15.

I don't have one for sale, but IMO they are well worth the price. Very well built and solid. My son also shoots my rifles and the adjustability make it nice for both of us, I have them on 3 rifles. Make sure you get one for the AR10, the AR15 ones fit, but do not have the clearance for the extra length of the charging handle on the .308 rifles.

DSCN0851.jpg
thanks for the feedback bmgm37,good to know about the charging handle clearence,i was looking at the ar10 version but i didn't know or even think about that issue.nice looking rifle ya got there,looks like a noveske?or atleast upper is?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top