JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one and finally ran nato just fine. She's loaded with green tip now and i will test that on friday. Both times used with a 7" Vltor/seekins honey badger homage.

Thanks for all the feedback gents. I just bought one based on your positive consensus. :s0007:

Oh darn, too late for contradicting feedback...

While we don't have any of those magazines, we do have several of the double drum style 100's. Never take them out now.

Nifty to have? Surely!

Practical? Not hardly.

ESPECIALLY since the bump stock thing...there only practical aspect would have been for use from a fixed position (for us, IMO). Now, without bump stocks? Nope.

Perhaps if I got us into some binary triggers, but, again, for practical purposes....EXTREMELY EXTREMELY unlikely WE would have to utilize such. Then there is the value return over setting up such. Not worthwhile, for us.

Just use 30's these days. Easy peasy. Plus there's the value component of 30's over anything else. They're really inexpensive these days, both magpuls and metals.

We do have a few 40rd magpuls, and will likely pick up a few more, but only if the price is rite.

Simply an aspect of value over return.

While we don't have any of those magazines, we do have several of the double drum style 100's. Never take them out now.

Nifty to have? Surely!

Practical? Not hardly.

ESPECIALLY since the bump stock thing...there only practical aspect would have been for use from a fixed position (for us, IMO). Now, without bump stocks? Nope.

Perhaps if I got us into some binary triggers, but, again, for practical purposes....EXTREMELY EXTREMELY unlikely WE would have to utilize such. Then there is the value return over setting up such. Not worthwhile, for us.

Just use 30's these days. Easy peasy. Plus there's the value component of 30's over anything else. They're really inexpensive these days, both magpuls and metals.

We do have a few 40rd magpuls, and will likely pick up a few more, but only if the price is rite.

Bumb stocks are ILLAGAL.
BIANARY TRIGGER .
IS NOT

Bumb stocks are ILLAGAL.
BIANARY TRIGGER .
IS NOT

Yah, but again, value over return...for us.

Not discounting binary setups anyone else runs one bit. But, SO FAR, decent non binary triggers have been fine for us.

Plus our current club does not allow binary setups, so would have to find another club to train at with (challenging down here). So, for us, not practical.

Yah, but again, value over return...for us.

Not discounting binary setups anyone else runs one bit. But, SO FAR, decent non binary triggers have been fine for us.

Plus our current club does not allow binary setups, so would have to find another club to train at with (challenging down here). So, for us, not practical.
Yep most gun ranges won't let you do more than a double tap.
I know I go to the indoor range sometimes.
Lol but there is always the thousands and thousands of mountains and places to shoot around here.

I like my D60. A class 7 let me run it through their rifle twice, full auto dumps, no malfunctions. I have ran it through my rifle 3 or 4 times, no problems. Get one while you still can.

I bought a couple on sale for fun. Run them fairly frequently with no issues. I have several other drums for my Ruger PC9 and a 110 rounder for my 10/22 as well. After using drums for a while, they are all slow to load, heavy, and expensive. 90%+ of the time, you'd be better off with more standard style mags. With that said, nothing quite screams freedom like copious amounts of ammo on tap. And I think this setup is pretty cool:

AR_Pistol_20180405_2.jpg

Another thing I got to try that was fun the other day. I put the D60 in a co-worker's bolt action Mossberg MVP and it worked just fine. Nothing like a bolt gun with 60 rounds of ammo! I was shooting from a standing position and my arms got tired long before I was out of ammo. :D

Congrats on your purchase! They are a blast to shoot, let you exercise your freedoms, and are fun to sit around and talk with your buddies about.

Are they any good? Search turned up zilch and I don't trust gun mag reviews.

If they're good, picking one up would be a fine center digit salute to Salem.
*For my fiance's pistol. Three guesses who'll be loading it. ;)
I like mine. Prefer the surefire 100 round mag personally. Loads easier, holds nearly twice as much. Got mine on gunbroker cheaper than my d60.

I like mine. Prefer the surefire 100 round mag personally. Loads easier, holds nearly twice as much. Got mine on gunbroker cheaper than my d60.

I have one of those 60-round "coffin" mags and like it. Loads easier than the drum, but still has the same round count. No complaints other than the cost a bit more than standard 30-rounders, of course.

D60s as first-loads for Home D, 30s and 40s for Go-Bags and the Briefcase Monster.

If we ever get common-sense SBR reform, my unbuilt 12.5" for Home D is gonna have three: foregrip carrier, magwell and stock carrier. All full of Gold Dots or FBI T3, with a 30 or 40 of Mk 262 for "special purposes" if needed.

Nifty to have? Surely!

Practical? Not hardly.

LOL, I bought mine because I have all the other sizes. Also I can load it at home while watching TV and maybe again at the range, or maybe not. :) Also because it's awesome. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top