JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Interested in it or the Glock G23.

I handled an APX at the LGS last year and was really impressed by the ergonomics, trigger, and $299 price. Found out they make a mid-sized model in .40 S&W and thought it might make for a good CCW. Supposedly the Centurion has a street price of around $350. Of course, that is pre-Covid... Can't find them anywhere now at any price.

If someone has one, I'm especially interested in the accuracy potential. Particularly if anyone has actually bench-rested one to see what it can do. My main criteria for a CCW gun is 2" or better 5-shot groups at 25 yards.

My P365 can do it. My Gen 5 G19 can do it, but my S&W M&P40c can't quite do it.

Also interested if anyone has a Gen 4 G23 that they've done a proper accuracy test with. The Centurion is pretty much identical to the G23 in size and capacity, but is $100 less. Plus, I can carry it and not be accused of being a fanboy... :rolleyes:

I have the APX compact (which is slightly shorter than the cent) but its in 9mm. Got it for $320 at Sportsmans and I love it.

I too am curious to try one in 40.

Didn't win the auction. I was willing to spend $355 on one and it and the others available went for $445 to $465. Too rich for my blood when I can get a G23 for $425 through Blue Label pricing.

Maybe in the future they will come back down in price when things hopefully cool off in the market.

May look ugly or odd but it points pretty damn naturally and the trigger is pretty g'damn good. I'd have to say behind the PPQ this one would be immediately there. Its sort of like a SIG's (320 line) in that it has a short take up before you hit a solid wall but theres no creep or stacking it just breaks softly before you know it.

Honestly I think it should have won the MHS this is pretty much Berettas Glock in a chassis system.

I would even go as far as saying this is the "current" budget king 9/40 option if you can find it at the $320 price point.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top