JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I live under the flightpath to PDX, so I'll see the F15s coming in all the time, often times flying together as a pair or more. Occasionally you'll see other types of jets as well, I've seen F16s and FA18s. I'll also see Blackhawks flying near downtown, probably ANG ones, and Coast Guard ones flying along the Willamette all the time. Pretty cool sight to see.

Thanks for the schooling on the Longbows, never read up on the specs. I think the Marines still sport the Super-Cobra... always wondered why the Army never did.
Check out the AH-1Z Viper... the ultimate Cobra, finally gets the four-bladed rotor for extra lift it shoulda had all along.

It does help to consider that I've had this crap force-fed to me starting while I was still in the womb... Mom was a founding member of the Museum of Flight and my own membership card was issued before even my birth certificate, and Grandpa was a retired USAF Master Sergeant who only reinforced it--first time flying was at the age of two months, spent part of the trip back to Indiana to see the rels around the old family home on a UAL 727 pilot's knee in the cockpit. (And have never been really comfortable stuck Dirtside since! LOL)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top