JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How long ago did you order with ICE? Was it recent? I don't think he started out to screw people over but there are pages of bad stuff on Google about them. I have bought quite a bit of stuff from Bravo Company and never had any issues, Matter of fact I have made three orders with them in the last month, one for a upper and all where delivered in less than 4 days.

By the way this is what Better Business Bureau has to say about ICE Arms

BBB files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints concerning product that was not shipped, defective/incorrect product shipped and failure to refund money. A letter was sent by BBB to the company on 7/16/14 to which there has been no response. The letter requested the company's cooperation in defining steps that would reduce/eliminate the types of complaints that BBB was receiving. Telephone calls were also made to the company which were not answered or returned. As of August, 2014, the telephone number has been disconnected. BBB continues to receive complaints.

- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/concord/business...n-nh-92034156/complaints#sthash.qyemrwCZ.dpuf

Wow damn.
My last order was about 4 months ago it was around a $250 order got in about a week-ish. The only thing I didn't get was my Free T-shirt for orders over $250. I'm still a little pissT about it lol.
Sorry bad timing.
Like I stated he's even called me a few times just to make sure my order was correct. Some people just get greedy with money coming in and don't want to put the effort into growing their business and decide to screw the customers.
Just like that first company that started making the octagon barrel

Here is Paypal's acceptable use policy:

Prohibited Activities
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:
  1. violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
  2. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (e) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (f) items that are considered obscene, (g) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (h) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (i) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (j) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
My advice, move any remaining funds out of Paypal before they lock down your account while investigating your claim.

I don't have any funds in paypal currently and they have no reason to believe that anything I bought was prohibited. I cant see why they would lock down my account, but if they do I have another one already set up that I use for my business.

eBay owns Paypal and you never know how they are going to respond to certain claims.
They have been known to lock up accounts when gun related items are involved.

Well I got a letter from Paypal today stating they found in my favor and would refund my money, simply because Colin, the guy from Ice Arms never responded to the claim.

All in all I would say that is about as good of outcome as I could have hoped for given the circumstances.

I have not got the dough from Paypal yet, they said it could take up to 30 days to see a refund but they said I would get one.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top