JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought a box of CCI 40gr. 22WMR $15.00, a Magpul Foliage trigger guard $10.00 and a Magpul D60 drum magazine for $99.00!!! All in all a good day. My buddy bought a 410/45LC Snake Charmer single shot rifle, a 325 rounds of 22LR for $19.00 and 2 Magpul 20 round magazines with dust covers for $16.00 each.

I repeatedly went back to look at a 1903 that was pretty crusty but original-but couldnt do it..Might see if it is still there in the AM..I bought a couple cheap holsters and a sticker,and got an ersatz massage from an Asian lady selling heating pads:eek:

I repeatedly went back to look at a 1903 that was pretty crusty but original-but couldnt do it..Might see if it is still there in the AM..I bought a couple cheap holsters and a sticker,and got an ersatz massage from an Asian lady selling heating pads:eek:
Were you the gentleman with a beard sitting in the chair while she was pitching some white patch "thing" with a cord on it??

I was..not to say there weren't others,but...
Did you ask me if that is where the massages were happening,or something to that effect?

We walked by you looking at everything in the room. Thought the "sticky holsters" were interesting. Oddly enough my buddy with me didn't see the 1903 or he would have been all over that. He was looking for a Saiga but didn't see one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top