JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a bunch of stuff to clean up in my yard this weekend and can't wait in their line. If someone is going to Keith's in Gresham my you could check to see if they have a rifle I want. It is a CZ Varmint 22lr.
#02340. Thanks.

Expect to spend 30 mins waiting in line outside. That was on a weekday afternoon...I imagine Saturday would be worse. They only let in 1 person per employee.

And if you're curious, it's one box of ammo per caliber per person or group.

Amusingly, of 4 guys waiting in line on Thursday afternoon, 3 of them complained about Northwest Armory price gouging on ammo.

Same reason someone would pay 175-250 for 1K of primers!:rolleyes:

sd.jpg

Seems like Keith's is one of the few left with inventory and somewhat decent prices. But going into Gresham scares me, and waiting in line for 30 minutes without class 3 armor is too risky.

I need to check out Keith's but I am worried about being that close to Gresham.

Having to wait 30 minutes in line is too risky, you'd need a class 3 armor at least.
Maybe in rockwood. That part of Gresham is pretty tame, except for the can return place, and the meth zombies don't go much further east than that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top