JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,
I haven't been shooting in a while. I am not a member of a gun club.
I would like to tag along with someone/group to an outdoor range, possibly this weekend. Please drop me a Pm if interested and would like some company.

Thanks,Howard

on sunday the 14th,the Wolverton Mountain gun range is open to the public. 5 buck range fee.
It's seldom used,sad to say.and it's as outdoors as you can get.
3 covered shooting houses,max range is 150 yards. target stands on siteand nice shooting benches too.
the last 3 times i went on public day..even tho I'm a member and can go anytime...I pretty much had the place to myself.
not exactly Portland area,it's about 25 minutes East of Woodland,Wa,but it's a heck of a nice place to go shoot and not have to wait in line for a spot....ever !!

DSCN2958.jpg

here are the directions from the club website. you can also go up through Battle Ground out hiway 503..the Lewisville park hiway...thru amboy,chelatchie prairie,etc etc
<broken link removed>

I will be there on Sunday the 14th right about 10:30 am if anyone wold like to meet up.
I'll also be there Sat the 13th for the Cowboy shoot,you could come watch and get a look at the range then,but prolly not be able to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top