JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,
I haven't been shooting in a while. I am not a member of a gun club.
I would like to tag along with someone/group to an outdoor range, possibly this weekend. Please drop me a Pm if interested and would like some company.

Thanks,Howard

on sunday the 14th,the Wolverton Mountain gun range is open to the public. 5 buck range fee.
It's seldom used,sad to say.and it's as outdoors as you can get.
3 covered shooting houses,max range is 150 yards. target stands on siteand nice shooting benches too.
the last 3 times i went on public day..even tho I'm a member and can go anytime...I pretty much had the place to myself.
not exactly Portland area,it's about 25 minutes East of Woodland,Wa,but it's a heck of a nice place to go shoot and not have to wait in line for a spot....ever !!

DSCN2958.jpg

here are the directions from the club website. you can also go up through Battle Ground out hiway 503..the Lewisville park hiway...thru amboy,chelatchie prairie,etc etc
<broken link removed>

I will be there on Sunday the 14th right about 10:30 am if anyone wold like to meet up.
I'll also be there Sat the 13th for the Cowboy shoot,you could come watch and get a look at the range then,but prolly not be able to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top