JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I was stuck in Minnesota maybe. Im too busy dreaming of fishing the Big C for springers. But it is cool to know there is ice fishing in the NW.

20150315_172442.jpg

If I was stuck in Minnesota maybe. Im too busy dreaming of fishing the Big C for springers. But it is cool to know there is ice fishing in the NW.

View attachment 1094935
I miss it. Though I preferred the Willamette for springers. Columbia summer steehead and fall chinook were my favorites. I quit paying in the money to the state for miss management and failure to protect our anadromous fish runs.
I'm bitter about it too.

I miss it. Though I preferred the Willamette for springers. Columbia summer steehead and fall chinook were my favorites. I quit paying in the money to the state for miss management and failure to protect our anadromous fish runs.
I'm bitter about it too.
You ain't the only bitter one. I fish the channel alot as well but if my part of the Columbia is open I'm in the water in 10min. If I ice fished I'd go heavy on the beer.

You ain't the only bitter one. I fish the channel alot as well but if my part of the Columbia is open I'm in the water in 10min. If I ice fished I'd go heavy on the beer.
I'd forgot, we fished the Channel a bunch. Either from Scappoose Bay and up to Coon Island area or put in at Gilbert River. That area turned into such a zoo when the huge guide boats got in there. Constant wakes from every one, all day, would leave a person sore. I became very fond of trolling the harbor between the Freemont Bridge and the railroad bridge, out of Swan Island.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top