JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I was stuck in Minnesota maybe. Im too busy dreaming of fishing the Big C for springers. But it is cool to know there is ice fishing in the NW.

20150315_172442.jpg

If I was stuck in Minnesota maybe. Im too busy dreaming of fishing the Big C for springers. But it is cool to know there is ice fishing in the NW.

View attachment 1094935
I miss it. Though I preferred the Willamette for springers. Columbia summer steehead and fall chinook were my favorites. I quit paying in the money to the state for miss management and failure to protect our anadromous fish runs.
I'm bitter about it too.

I miss it. Though I preferred the Willamette for springers. Columbia summer steehead and fall chinook were my favorites. I quit paying in the money to the state for miss management and failure to protect our anadromous fish runs.
I'm bitter about it too.
You ain't the only bitter one. I fish the channel alot as well but if my part of the Columbia is open I'm in the water in 10min. If I ice fished I'd go heavy on the beer.

You ain't the only bitter one. I fish the channel alot as well but if my part of the Columbia is open I'm in the water in 10min. If I ice fished I'd go heavy on the beer.
I'd forgot, we fished the Channel a bunch. Either from Scappoose Bay and up to Coon Island area or put in at Gilbert River. That area turned into such a zoo when the huge guide boats got in there. Constant wakes from every one, all day, would leave a person sore. I became very fond of trolling the harbor between the Freemont Bridge and the railroad bridge, out of Swan Island.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top