Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Anyone get the new COD?

Reactions
I did. Actually, pre-ordered this one. Boy am I disappointed with it! If it had come out prior to COD4 it would have been good, but coming afterward.... oh man. I've only played it 2 times since picking it up early on Tuesday! :huh:

wavo

Reactions
WHAT?
Is it crappy? Looks great, I've heard it's similar in a lot of ways to COD4. what makes it disappointing?

You want to sell it? :s0114:

OP
s_ribs
Reactions
I'm sure you have a 360 like everyone else... which would make mine useless to you. ;)

Graphics aren't nearly as good. Feels much more like Medal of Honor than COD. The game is really just fine, but only if had come out BEFORE COD4 would it have been great. 4 was such an incredible game that it was a tough act to follow!

Definitely a similar layout to 4, but a strange mix between 4 and Medal of Honor.

Reactions
seth, youre going to be disappointed (as i am already). rumor has it the 6th COD is in the works by the same guys that did the 4th one. its supposed to be some scifi alien blaster scenario.........

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online