JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're all out now. One million rounds sold in 2-1/2 hours. I don't think it would have been resellers either at that price. Glad to see a local (Lewiston, ID) manufacturer doing well. I suspect that we'll start seeing ammo availability start to loosen up more and more in the next couple of weeks.

They let me order 2 boxes, but separately -- place an order, get back in the queue, place another order. The price wasn't super good, but it was decent under the circumstances. I already had a good supply, so I'll just be passing these off at cost to friends. I think I get 5% cash back on my credit card, which is monetary compensation enough.

I did, I've been shooting regularly using Freedom ammo, I really like their stuff for practice. I've been able to get several orders of 500 and supply my friends over the last few months.

I did not buy this time because they are about $50 more per 500 than the last time I ordered. If their prices come down I will be sure to order from them again, I like their ammo.

That “SAVE TIME - >> CLICK HERE << TO CHECK WHAT'S IN STOCK RIGHT NOW” is new within the last week or so, but I saw this thread too late. It’s gone. Plenty of .45 ACP, but I can’t afford it and not hurting for it now anyway.

I was extremely disappointed when they stopped allowing us to get email notifications for when ammo came back in stock, but it didn’t matter much, cause even if I happened to be sitting here when I got the email notification, they would be out of stock before I could bring the page up.

This whole ammo shortage and high costs is getting old.

They do the same thing almost every morning for months now. I have enough 9 mm and 45 from them that I stopped checking their site. It starts up around 7:30 am to 10:00 am every weekday morning. 9 mm used to sell out within 2-10 minutes.

I used a website monitor to tell me when the "in stock" site was updated and got orders in easily.

Went through a bunch of it last week at the range. All shot perfectly fine.

Its getting better though. As of 5:00pm they still have 45 in stock. That used to sell out within 30 minutes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top