JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, I just purchased some firearms related stuff from a fella in Sherwood, I sent him the $ to hold it for me, now I'm having trouble finding the time to get down to Sherwood. (my wife and I are buying our first place and it is consuming all of my free time)

I didn't know if we had any Sherwood members that might be willing to currier my goods to me on their commute. Let me know.

I commute from Sherwood to Lake Oswego. On the off chance that works for you, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

not really but thanks for the offer. I was hoping for either portland metro or hillsboro. I'll let you know if I get desperate. My wife and I share a car right now and we have offset work schedules, making random trips a pain in the.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work in Tualatin/Sherwood, and drive to downtown Portland every Friday and Saturday evening. Let me know if I can help.

Hey, I just purchased some firearms related stuff from a fella in Sherwood, I sent him the $ to hold it for me, now I'm having trouble finding the time to get down to Sherwood. (my wife and I are buying our first place and it is consuming all of my free time)

I didn't know if we had any Sherwood members that might be willing to currier my goods to me on their commute. Let me know.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top