JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys - like the title says.... my job allows me a lot of time off and all my friends have real jobs (except for one firefighter) so they have to work during the week, and want to fish on the weekends. I HATE fishing on the weekend because it can get a bit crowded in some areas, and my wife likes me to take her and the kids out on the river on the weekends. Anyway, I need some fishing buddies for weekday fishing. Anybody know any good fishing clubs locally? Or does anyone want to go fishing during the week?

:Cheers:

I'm located in Lewiston, not real big into fishing though I do occasionally wet a line.

I'm a member of Hells Canyon Boat Club and there's some fishing oriented folks that are members.
PM me and I can put you in touch with the commodore (Mark Richardson) to get any questions you need answered.
I can sponsor you for membership if you like (have to meet you first, I suppose, after all we don't take just any old riff-raff ;)). Annual dues are $35 and there's a one-time application fee ($50 bucks, I think). It's not a big club and the members tend to the older side, so the one's that fish probably know the good spots.
(I enjoy the poker, monthly pot-luck, and the beer is a buck so you know we got our priorities right.)

HOME

We don't really keep the website at all current though...not real hi-techy membership.

I have an 18' jet sled with full top, heater & set up with downriggers.... Love Kokanee!!! :p:p:p

Nice!

A5CE43A9-D12F-476B-8592-EE7D68B9B665.jpeg

I know they have stuff going on in St.Maries... it's a real lake game up there tho. Most streams blow out, and the fly fishing lakes are all best fished from a drift boat.
Kokanee is a thing, and mack's more importantly. Not bad muskey and panfish. The lakes are so cold most of the year that panfish are few and larger than warmer lakes.

Most clubs do group camp outs over there and are in town, OBPC comes to mind.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top