JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bit the bullet with Sportsman's a few weeks ago, because I am a fanboy. Many stores were still asking 500-800 over MSRP then, so Sportsman's deal was good enough. Give it a little time and you will see them at 2300. For those who can't wait, Gun.deals says NW Armory has SP5 in stock at 3100. (Though their online inventory doesn't always match their actual in-store availability.)

A little teaser:
View attachment 696211

Amazing collection! I thought I was an HK fanboy, but you Sir have me beat! What are the calibers on your USP's?

IMG_20200313_162126.jpg

This thread is making it REALLY hard for me to not run out and buy an SP5. I got my PTR about a month before HK made the announcement and it still stings. The PTR is awesome, but it's not an HK...

Last Edited:
Amazing collection! I thought I was an HK fanboy, but you Sir have me beat! What are the calibers on your USP's?

View attachment 696513

This thread is making it REALLY hard for me to not run out and buy an SP5. I got my PTR about a month before HK made the announcement and it still stings. The PTR is awesome, but it's not an HK...

The announcement was badly timed for me too. I was perfectly content having sold my HK94 because I couldn't bring myself to chop it up for SBR. I had just finished selling the last of the parts. Now I have to buy it all back again.

I've been sticking to 9mm USP so far, but the Mk23 seems to be the next step into the HK obsession.

Enjoy the PTR while you have it! By the time you need replacement parts the SP5 prices will have come down.

I was able to take mines out today for the first time since buying in a week or two ago. It is such a soft shooter compared to my cmmg banshee sbr. It's even better with the suppressor.

20200516_135212.jpg

This really is an "amazing" price for a gun, but i have to admit, they do look very cool, and if they were a more "realistic" price, i'd try and get one.

New to the forum, name is mossyoak300mag. I found a honey hole in Great Bend, Ks called p&s security. I just purchased one and then turned around 4 days later and got a one more. They always try to have one in stock at all times. They are a derrect distributor for HK. Give them a shout they ship. $2499 is what they sale for.

New to the forum, name is mossyoak300mag. I found a honey hole in Great Bend, Ks called p&s security. I just purchased one and then turned around 4 days later and got a one more. They always try to have one in stock at all times. They are a derrect distributor for HK. Give them a shout they ship. $2499 is what they sale for.
Baller lol. Why did you stop at 2? :s0112:
Are you gonna brace or go the NFA route?

Gunna sbr both, one with an a2 stock and one with an a3. Most likely at least one silencer. Been waiting for along time to get an mp5. When I was a kid you could by one for $600 all day long. Then the Brady bill. Who knows what the future brings, so I got a second one. Good investment.

Anyone have updates as to when there will be any more in stock anywhere? Seems like I am late to the party!

Welcome to the board! I have not seen an SP5 anywhere for awhile. Best to talk with HK and see if they have another shipment inbound soon, then get on a waiting list with a good HK dealer that has them already pre-ordered.

Second release of the SP5K with the proper configuration this time around is due this Fall I believe. Could have an impact on SP5 availability. I would say your best bet is to call some HK master dealers and get a deposit or your name down on a pre-order/reservation list. Best of luck in your search. Also keep an eye on the classifieds as I have seen at least two posted for sale with reasonable prices given then current situation.

Sp5k is already out and selling for insane prices. The first shipment of sp5s is pretty much dried up for the most part. Gun broker prices have gone up over 1000$ on them in the last month alone and even then im seeing less and less available there. Im guessing a few dealers still have some but the updated versions have created quite a frenzy for the platform again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top