JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
81F6DEC7-34B1-445B-8755-1BBEC820DC08.jpeg 8108E1F9-2788-482E-BE74-F319D0F5A2BB.jpeg 81F6DEC7-34B1-445B-8755-1BBEC820DC08.jpeg 8108E1F9-2788-482E-BE74-F319D0F5A2BB.jpeg

Out of stock now, hopefully that is due to some folks here at NWfirearms. Would like to see some photo's from members with the LWRC SMG out in the wild.

@ORhutner @Iceman04503 Sportsman's is showing them back in stock tonight. I was on the notification email thing with them but no email. Just happened to look again and it let me place an order with a May 7th pick up date. We will see if its legitimate this next week and if my LRCW SMG45 is there.

FD7B272B-DB6F-4E49-A241-CB95E1028AE0.jpeg

@ORhutner @Iceman04503 Sportsman's is showing them back in stock tonight. I was on the notification email thing with them but no email. Just happened to look again and it let me place an order with a May 7th pick up date. We will see if its legitimate this next week and if my LRCW SMG45 is there.

View attachment 690740

You may have purchased the only one they had in stock. Woke up at 3:45am and it shows not in stock. Lol. I'll keep checking.

@Helocat congrats and looking forward to your first range report.

Well waiting for the tool to actually be there for pick up. Did get an email confirming the purchase but it has May 7th as the "Estimated" date it will be available. I will see, looking forward to it if it's true. I have UMP mags already inbound for an HK USC to UMP conversion I am starting so mags can share firearms.

Sportsman's broke contact pricing with LWRC and their price will be $2999 today. Same as ours locally, in stock...not mail their mail order warehouse.

@Sporting Systems I tried buying from you first actually. When you did not respond to my price question I posted 30 min after your post (#45 in this thread) that you had them in stock, I tried calling. I am sure your crazy busy these days and did not get through to a person. Any B&T APC45's? What's next on my list, always will try to support local first if possible. Not in a rush for one but the right deal will motivate.

As for dropping a dime on a competitor out of MAP to the brand, I get it we deal with that in my industry. However, just like the firearm industry, we will cut customers' deals once we are talking with them so everyone wins.

@Sporting Systems I tried buying from you first actually. When you did not respond to my price question I posted 30 min after your post (#45 in this thread) that you had them in stock, I tried calling. I am sure your crazy busy these days and did not get through to a person. Any B&T APC45's? What's next on my list, always will try to support local first if possible. Not in a rush for one but the right deal will motivate.

As for dropping a dime on a competitor out of MAP to the brand, I get it we deal with that in my industry. However, just like the firearm industry, we will cut customers' deals once we are talking with them so everyone wins.

Social forums are monitored as often as time allows, difficult to keep up with the posting if its not directed right at us. Messaging and email gets the fastest responses, phones are slammed. SP5's are $2800 without brace, $3049 with. The LWRC SMG45 is $2999. Still have several of each in stock. APC45 pro with brace, $2959.

Have you checked your order status with sportsman lately? It looks like the credit card I used for the purchase, they reversed the charges. But my status still says pending shipment.

Have you checked your order status with sportsman lately? It looks like the credit card I used for the purchase, they reversed the charges. But my status still says pending shipment.

Just looked I don't see the charge on my card too. Calling first thing. Going to be pissed if they canceled the order with no communication.

Just looked I don't see the charge on my card too. Calling first thing. Going to be pissed if they canceled the order with no communication.
They most likely will email you that it's out of stock and that they are unable to find any. They did the same to me when I ordered my HK SP5 which indicated online as in stock "ready to be picked up tomorrow ".

I just spoke with Sportsman's customer service. They said the order is live unless I get an email saying its canceled. They said their system automatically puts $ back on a card if the "sale" is not completed in a set time frame. So $ back on the card does not mean a canceled order as per the CSR. I am expecting a call from a manager to confirm the order and ETA.

@Pasit Bummer to hear that happened to you on your HK order. I hope you found your SP5 by now, its a great system!

Can someone explain to me in a nutshell the difference between the HKSP5 and HK94, and any other variant of the classic looking pistol? Thanks.
As i searched for some on the web, i learned there appears to be two different kinds available now.

Can someone explain to me in a nutshell the difference between the HKSP5 and HK94, and any other variant of the classic looking pistol? Thanks.
As i searched for some on the web, i learned there appears to be two different kinds available now.

HK 94 was the 16" barrel rifle length version imported before the Bush Era import ban. The SP5 is imported as a pistol with a 8.9" barrel with the intent that the end user will likely put on a brace or SBR it. Basically the same firearm except the SP5 has the three lug barrel and paddle mag release.

1908.jpg

1909.jpg

-E-

HK 94 was the 16" barrel rifle length version imported before the Bush Era import ban. The SP5 is imported as a pistol with a 8.9" barrel with the intent that the end user will likely put on a brace or SBR it. Basically the same firearm except the SP5 has the three lug barrel and paddle mag release.

View attachment 693297

View attachment 693299

-E-
Thanks so much!!!!

$3000 seems to be the going price for mailorder:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR