JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good luck, I looked around a little, but couldn't find one, but the zenith works pretty good 3AF2C5CB-126B-464D-94AD-B7869B90228B.jpeg

I called a few places throughout the Tacoma area, nobody has them in stock. I read HK is sending another batch to the US sometime next month. Supposedly there are a couple on GunBroker but they're listed at over 3 grand.

Haven't heard a peep from the local dealers.

I literally have money burning a hole in my pocket, all I need is someone to have one in stock and you can have my money.

I learned about them Dec. 18th. On this thread: HK SP5 ???? A Christmas Present From HK?

That day I called all the usual LGS, no joy. Found one for sale on line and bought it that day. Next day they were out. Mine arrives this Friday to my local FFL. Plan is to SBR it. I paid a premium happly paid it to know I have one. If they go down in price great, I will get another to just keep stock. This has been the plan for another HK SP5K but have yet to find another SP5K below MSRP, they sell too fast at full price or more. Last SP5K NW Amory had was $300 over MSRP.

I am sure more of the SP5's will come in. BUT I am guessing as more word of them gets out they will be going up in price over MSRP.

I spoke to my LGS (H&K authorized seller) yesterday and tried to put one on order and they were unable to reserve one for me because the employee said he did not know how many H&K were going to send or when. Seemed odd at first they wouldn't accept an order, but they may just want to price them at a premium like the sellers on gunbroker.

Please post a response if you see some out in the wild. There are many others looking for them as well. Thanks.

I spoke to my LGS (H&K authorized seller) yesterday and tried to put one on order and they were unable to reserve one for me because the employee said he did not know how many H&K were going to send or when. Seemed odd at first they wouldn't accept an order, but they may just want to price them at a premium like the sellers on gunbroker.

Please post a response if you see some out in the wild. There are many others looking for them as well. Thanks.

Just curious......what LGS?

E

A side note, have u noticed sp5k prices since the Sp5 was announced? Last month NW armory had it at $2699 and right now they have it listed at $2199. Makes me wonder if the 2699 was kind of price gouging or if the change is just hk lowering the price.

FWIW.. I spoke with Deschutes Arms in Bend yesterday. They said they have more coming in and are requiring a $500 deposit to take an order, with a price of $2999, $200 above MSRP.

Looking like most dealers asking for a premium for the early guns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top