JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shoot Straight have 5 in stock for $2799 free 2nd day air shipping. I ordered one 4/23 and they shipped it out that day. Picking it up 4/27 from FFL.

I ended up buying one from Sportsman Warehouse. Paid the same price as you. It was available to order through their website and took about a week for the gun to arrive at the store.

Out of stock now, hopefully that is due to some folks here at NWfirearms. Would like to see some photo's from members with the LWRC SMG out in the wild.
Unfortunately I was a little to late. Was at work and didn't have my credit card with me. Last I check at 2pm it was still in stock but when I got home at 430 it was gone. Oh well.

Out of stock now, hopefully that is due to some folks here at NWfirearms. Would like to see some photo's from members with the LWRC SMG out in the wild.

Ya just got off the phone with them, no go. I have an HK USC I am just now starting a UMP conversion on and that 16x1mm LH thread barrel is a no go for my Dead Air Ghost suppressor and Dead Air is out of stock on the pistons. SO easiest solution is to get the LWRC 45 for now as I have the piston for that barrel, + it takes UMP mags that I already have for the HK UMP project why I wait for the 16x1LH pistons to become available. Yes, I am justifying it. Justified.

They were in and out of stock today so if you are signed up for notifications I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come back into stock again tomorrow. Seems like LWRC must have recently released a batch to distribution as a couple other dealers have gotten them also.

They were in and out of stock today so if you are signed up for notifications I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come back into stock again tomorrow. Seems like LWRC must have recently released a batch to distribution as a couple other dealers have gotten them also.
I'm signed up for notification but didn't get notified. Lol. I found out it was in stock from your earlier post

I have seen reports of dealers selling the SP5 in the $2,300 range, most folks though who are getting that pricing have a good relationship with their brick and mortar dealer. My understanding is that dealer cost is around $2,090.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top