JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I feel your pain. Never had this happen with FM before. I too am about 3 weeks into waiting for my in-stock ammo order. They did send me an email apologizing for the long wait. Thank goodness I usually order ammo well before I need it.

I've seen this happening with many sites i use for ammo. Everyone is buying right now and it's tough for them to keep up. I've never had a failure in a few thousand rounds of 9,40,45,223 from them. Good stuff at good prices

Interesting about the delayed shipping......I ordered from them 2-3 weeks ago and it was on my doorstep in about 5 days. I was expecting a long delay after reading here about the shipping issues.

Last Edited:
I think someone calculated after shipping you save about .01 a round sending in spent brass.

No, it's not that bad. The most lucrative at this point is sending 40 lbs in a large flat rate box. It costs you $18.75 to ship and you get $58 in credit so your net is $39.25. However, taking a hand truck into the PO and plopping 40 lbs on the counter does not endear you to the local postal workers. I've been sending 25 lbs. in a medium flat rate box so after $13.45 in shipping the net is $22.80. Not a fortune but it adds up. Like I stated above, now you can send it as you have it and bank the credit. When I get in the $100 range I try to hit a free shipping deal and end up with a half case of 9mm for no money out of pocket.

At my last order, after shipping the brass back I ended up with a net credit of $62. That saved me 6 cents a round.
It adds up.

I don't take the box down to the post office, I place an order online for it to be picked up at my house. Doesn't cost anything extra.
You can pack more than 40 lbs into a large flat rate box. Last box I sent was close to 55 lbs.

I'm sure the person that had to pick it up loves me :)

At my last order, after shipping the brass back I ended up with a net credit of $62. That saved me 6 cents a round.
It adds up.
Did you buy the same number of rounds that you shipped in?

I don't take the box down to the post office, I place an order online for it to be picked up at my house. Doesn't cost anything extra.
You can pack more than 40 lbs into a large flat rate box. Last box I sent was close to 55 lbs.

I'm sure the person that had to pick it up loves me :)

A guy I use for all my FFL transfers just started selling a new brand (new to him) of once fired ammo they've been getting good feedback on. Think they had it .40, 9mm, and another caliber. The price was just under 300 for 1k rounds of 223. Might be an option for some of those who are not wanting to wait.

Last Edited:
I've always thought their ammo was a good deal. Their sister company, Xtreme Bullets, also offers great deals if you reload (I almost exclusively shoot reloads with Xtreme).
I've never had a problem with shipping, as they are usually upfront about potential delays, and they are apologetic when unanticipated delays occur.

you will almost always have a delay after a big sale, or with freedom, free shipping. Normaly they are very fast. My last order of 2k 5.56 was there in 2 days.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top