JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI:

Yesterday I tried to move some older individual cans into my trust using eForms….

Nope. Have to do it the paper way. No way in hell I'm doing all those paper fingerprints when I have an .EFT on file.

Just a note for everyone.

Didn't I just say "outside of a spouse or children" meaning I totally get it for those particular people.

What I don't get is the people who insist on using a trust when it's realistically just them anyway. Or they want to add the entire roster of drinking buddies and co-workers.

In any case, this discussion belongs in a different thread. Should get back to fast from 4 times, etc
Yeah, that is the part I do not understand. What friends are going to need access while you are away? A trust is a legal document like a vehicle title or a will. You only put people on it who really need to be there, not some rando who has no interest in the property. I can see putting an unrelated person on there if the trust was part of a business, but for a personal trust? Why would you put anyone on there who was not part o the financial or beneficial relationship?

You do know that some people have friends that are just friends, with no financial strings attached, right? ;)
IMG_0188.jpeg

You do know that some people have friends that are just friends, with no financial strings attached, right? ;)
My, as you say "friends", that are eventually gonna be attached to my trusts, are FAMILY. I don't have any family anymore. Dad committed suicide a year ago, I don't have any children, brothers (who are already being added) have dickhead kids who WONT be on ANYTHING etc..........My "friends" ARE my family! And they deserve such right. Such as I'm being added to theirs.......Remember, family is not always blood. Blood is not always "thicker" than water......just sayn.....

Two things you never loan out:

1. Guns

2. Chainsaws
I've been loaned out both AND done the same. ALL have come back in original, if not better condition......Maaaaaan, I don't know who your guys friends are but you all need some new ones......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top