JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Funny, I have the opposite reaction. I like seeing LEO's in their gear in public places. If nothing else, the chances of something bad going down are likely reduced substantially.

What a turd.
For sure. When we say "when seconds count, the police are minutes away" why wouldn't you want them to be in your store?! Just don't get why people are afraid to let them in.

Funny, I have the opposite reaction. I like seeing LEO's in their gear in public places. If nothing else, the chances of something bad going down are likely reduced substantially.

What a turd.
He was probably a previous "customer" of law enforcement. As well as detention. Know a guy who said he worked at a McDonalds, he advised police to not eat there because the other workers would do something to the food if they knew it was a police officer.

The McDonald's I deliver to lol mostly have pot heads working lol they don't drug test as for the ex cons probley a few and as for the sex offenders if the McDonald's has a play land in it they probably would be very careful about who gets to work there but they will hire almost any body now a days most kids that should be working won't

The McDonald's I deliver to lol mostly have pot heads working lol they don't drug test as for the ex cons probley a few and as for the sex offenders if the McDonald's has a play land in it they probably would be very careful about who gets to work there but they will hire almost any body now a days most kids that should be working won't

I occasionally wear an old GI pouch that I have converted for carry at the 1-2 o'clock position while driving etc. during hot weather. Every now and then I will get the "question".

My favorite response...."no...this is my new colostomy bag, here wanna see ?
Never had a yes reply to that.

I think the new girl at Bi-mart did. Maybe 18yo. I reached up to get some bottled water at the front of the store. When I turned around she had this look. You know, like a 14yo boy accidentally catching a boob shot. I wanted to laugh but when she checked our goods at the register she didn't say anything. My wife was with me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top